The Arctic 10+ is a survival suit which protects from Hypothermia for more than 10 hours in Ice water. It provides a Personal Habitat in the water or on the Land or Ice flow with its internal Splash Tent. Certifies as an Immersion Suit.
The Arctic 10+
You can comfortably jump from a height of 10 meters, instead of 4.5 meters, safely and without compromising the integrity of the suit. Our suit also offers burn protection for 4 seconds which is significantly more than the 2 seconds currently required by law.
The suit’s design reinvents the industry and offers the first thermally protected personal life raft.
The user is able to withdraw the hands from the sleeves and attend to such needs as first aid, eating, and drinking. It allows the user to sit, stand vertically in the water, wave his arms (to call for help), and sleep in the water.
The White Glacier suit also offers heat retention through the process of convection and reflection, and by the presence of contained air. The loss of heat is therefore negligible allowing the user to survive for more than twice the time than regulation Immersion suits in open waters. Even if donned wet, the user will regain core temperature within minutes. This allows donning of the suit in the water when extreme situations do not permit donning on the vessel.
- Complies as an Immersion suit under the requirements of SOLAS, LSA y MSC 81(70) IMO.
- Laboratory tested to 10+ hours in 2°C water.
- Quick Don - easily donned in 1 minute.
- Excellent flotation. Can be vertical in the water to call for help. Be seen, float above the waves.
- Ability to remove the arms to eat, hydrate, perform first aid, operate radio, hygienic necessities,etc.
- Protective cabin for protection from waves, rain, and wind.
- Automatically regain core temperature even if donned wet.
- Jump to the water from more than 10 meters without any harm to the suit.
- 6.3 kilograms, folded 27" x 14" by 9" (can be compressed).
- Built-in rescue harness.
- No need to inflate.
- Low maintenance and much more durable than neoprene suits.
- SOLAS approved reflective tape, whistle, buddy line, and locator light.
- Proven in Arctic and Antarctic waters.
- Made in the USA.
CERTIFICATIONS, WARRANTY, AND DELIVERY
White Glacier guarantees the quality of our suits, CERTIFIED BY UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY TO THE REGULATIONS SET OUT BY the US Coast Guard, MED, and Transport Canada.
* YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY AVAILABILITY AND SIZE REQUESTED.
- FREE FREIGHT